Juice squeezed from fresh elderberrys originating from certified, ecological farming, it is sugar-free and does not contain any preservatives ad artificial colourings.
The elderberry fruits contain:
sodium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, chlorine, potassium, small amounts of iron, as well as significant amounts of selenium, vitamins A, B6 and C
Thanks to the richness of biologically active compounds, elderberry fruits can help maintain a healthy body weight.
Elderberry has been used for centuries in herbal medicine as a means of relief in the case of irritation of the upper respiratory tract.
Systematic consumption of elderberry products can also improve the body’s resistance.
Product with BIO Certificate
Ecological farming is the farming where:
- no synthetic plant protection agents are applied (pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, etc.),
- no multi-hectare monocultures are applied,
- reservoirs and natural watercourses remain on cultivated area,
- soil draining monocultures are used in extended cycles of changing crops
- green fertilizers, especially from Fabaceae, are used, what in combination with compost and dung and with participation of lime allows to maintain soil structure and productivity on proper level,
- soil protecting machinery and tools are used,
- they are localized far from roads and industrial structures