Juice directly squeezed out of dog rose fruit from certified plantations, does not contain sugar nor any conservatives or artificial dyes.
Rose fruit is one of the richest sources of vitamin C, it also contains vitamins: P, K, E, B vitamins and provitamin A, mineral salts, bioflavonoids, carotenoids, tannins, pectin, organic acids and essential oils.
The fruit of the wild rose is very versatile, but the basic support is the immune system of the body, also for children. Consumption of wild rose fruits is recommended in periods of higher morbidity as well as during colds.
The vitamin C contained in the wild rose increases the absorption of iron, contributes to the proper formation of collagen and maintains the proper structure and function of bones, teeth, cartilage, gums, skin and blood vessels. It helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system, and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. It also helps to maintain proper energy metabolism. Dog rose can affect the functioning of the digestive and respiratory systems.
Product has BIO certificate
Ecological farming is the farming where:
- no synthetic plant protection agents are applied (pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, etc.),
- no multi-hectare monocultures are applied,
- reservoirs and natural watercourses remain on cultivated area,
- soil draining monocultures are used in extended cycles of changing crops
- green fertilizers, especially from Fabaceae, are used, what in combination with compost and dung and with participation of lime allows to maintain soil structure and productivity on proper level,
- soil protecting machinery and tools are used,
- they are localized far from roads and industrial structures