Juice squeezed from fresh cranberries, originating from certified ecological farming, sugar-free, without any preservatives and artificial colourings.
Cranberry fruits contain many vitamins, primarily C, as well as B1 and B2, E, folic acid, niacin, potassium minerals, iron, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, fiber and organic acids, as well as strong antioxidants – anthocyanides and flavonoids.
Cranberry has been used in natural medicine for ages in the case of urinary tract infections.
- Ecological farming is the farming where:
- no synthetic plant protection agents are applied (pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, etc.),
- no multi-hectare monocultures are applied,
- reservoirs and natural watercourses remain on cultivated area,
- soil draining monocultures are used in extended cycles of changing crops
- green fertilizers, especially from Fabaceae, are used, what in combination with compost and dung and with participation of lime allows to maintain soil structure and productivity on proper level,
- soil protecting machinery and tools are used,
- they are localized far from roads and industrial structures
Product with BIO Certificate