Juice squeezed from fresh chokeberries originating from certified ecological farming, sugar-free, without any preservatives and artificial colourings.
The chokeberry fruits contain: organic acids – apple, lemon, tartar and chlorogenic, vitamins: C, B2, B6, E, PP; Minerals: molybdenum, manganese, copper, boron, iodine, cobalt, calcium and iron.
Chokeberry is characterized by the largest polyphenol content among plants: 2080 mg/100 g. Its fruits are also rich in active substances from the group of flavonoids – especially in anthocyanins, which show strong antioxidant properties, thanks to which chokeberry can positively affect the health of blood vessels.
Ecological farming is the farming where:
- no synthetic plant protection agents are applied (pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, etc.),
- no multi-hectare monocultures are applied,
- reservoirs and natural watercourses remain on cultivated area,
- soil draining monocultures are used in extended cycles of changing crops
- green fertilizers, especially from Fabaceae, are used, what in combination with compost and dung and with participation of lime allows to maintain soil structure and productivity on proper level,
- soil protecting machinery and tools are used,
- they are localized far from roads and industrial structures
Product with BIO Certificate