Juice squeezed from fresh bilberries originating from certified, ecological farming, it is sugar-free and does not contain any preservatives ad artificial colourings.
The berries contain: vitamins A, C, B1 and B2, PP, carotene, manganese, magnesium and calcium as well as iron, potassium, copper, sulphur, phosphorus, chromium and zinc, fibre, pectin, organic acids, antioxidants.
Berries and ingredients contained in them through the antioxidant and strengthening of blood vessels can improve the health and functioning of the eyes.
Thanks to the content of active compounds, berries can have a beneficial effect on the mucous membrane of the stomach and small intestine, as well as on the correct structure and function of capillaries and veins.
Ecological farming is the farming where:
- no synthetic plant protection agents are applied (pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, etc.),
- no multi-hectare monocultures are applied,
- reservoirs and natural watercourses remain on cultivated area,
- soil draining monocultures are used in extended cycles of changing crops
- green fertilizers, especially from Fabaceae, are used, what in combination with compost and dung and with participation of lime allows to maintain soil structure and productivity on proper level,
- soil protecting machinery and tools are used,
- they are localized far from roads and industrial structures
Product with BIO Certificate