Juice squeezed directly from the fruit of raspberries.
: Raspberry juice (Rubus idaeus) 100.
Raspberry juice is embossed with raspberry fruit in the traditional press and pasteurized at low temperature. Thanks to these treatments, it retains its properties for a long time.
The bottle contains 500 ml of pure raspberry juice.
Natural raspberry juice can be used to:
- tea, which will become a real “vitamin bomb” during a period of reduced immunity,
- mixing with water to obtain a light, refreshing drink,
- preparation of homemade cakes and desserts,
- combinations with other juices: berry, strawberry or blackberry.
It is a completely vegan product that can diversify sweet desserts. It also blends perfectly with groats and bran.
NATURAL AND FRESH INGREDIENTS
The health-promoting properties of raspberry fruit were already known in antiquity. They are a valuable medicinal raw material, have nutritional and dietary qualities. Both fruit and leaves are used as a remedy for the common cold.
Health-promoting effects of raspberry fruit
- are recommended during colds as they act with sweating and anti-inflammatory
Raspberries in mythology
The Greeks believed that in ancient times raspberries were white. Nymph Ida, caring for little Zeus, when the child fell into tears wanted to calm him down giving him fruit. Bending over the bush, she pricked the spike of the bush in her finger and a drop of blood fell on the white raspberries. Since then, raspberries have turned red, gained a beautiful wine and sweetness.
ARONIA IN OUR STORE:
Taste, aroma and colour may vary depending on varieties, sunlight and hydration of the fruit in a given lot.
Sediment is a natural phenomenon, shake before consumption.
- Baranowska A., Radwanska R., Zarzecka K., Gugała M.: Health-promoting properties of fruit of linin, Probl Hig Epidemiol 2015, 96(2), p. 406-409.
Studies explore the potential benefits of red raspberries